Saturday, December 1, 2007

Over!!!!

FINALLY!!!
I SURVIVED MY YR2 SEM 1!!!
8 subjects.. 6 core.. 2 electives.. 1 URECA project..
I SURVIVED!!!
haha.. abit over-excited..

Nonetheless, this sem has been bearing heavy weights on my shoulders..
Juggling Academics and Social life..
But i managed to overcome it..
I m a survivor~~=P

All in all, concluding this sem with this post..

I started this sem with FOC'07/08
Been relli happy to know all the freshies..
they provided mi with another dimension to my social life.. haha..
Then came the unexpected..
Workload..
didnt expect the transition to yr 2 was such a drastic change..
Nv anticipated..
Nv realised..
Until the middle half of the sem..
Perserve.. Strive on..
U can do it..
That's wat people ard mi have been encouraging mi..
Perserve, i did..
Strive on, i did..
Do it? wait to be seen..

The strange thing here is..
I have learned alot abt myself and how people viewed mi..
How i treat ppl..
How i behave in front of ppl..
Wat kind of guy ppl think i m..
Lessons learnt will nv be forgotten..
It will make mi a better person(i hope)

Finally..
A million thx for all the people who helped mi through..
wouldnt have done it without u guys..
Thx Seniors..
Juniors..
My frens..
Really.. Thx alot=)

When the grey clouds appear over the horizon..
A storm is brewing..
When the grey clouds hover our heads..
A storm is descending..
Embrace it..
When the storm reside..
A rainbow will be painted on the same horizon..
苦尽甘来


1 1/2 yrs in uni.. Lets thrive on.. make it a whole number.. 2..
when 1+1=2..

No comments: