Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ecole Polytechnique

Its confirmed..
I will be going over to Paris, France..
Internship at Ecole Polytechnique..

Made one of the most impt decisions of my life to date..
Accepting the offer to go over, and to finish my Ureca thesis by june..
Its going to be a hell of a sem for mi again..
I will overcome it.. Yes i will..

Will be leaving in Mid May and work till end of July..
Which means i will not be able to be in FOC this yr..
I m sorry for this.. But i hope u ppl can understand..

Its once a lifetime opportunity..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.