Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY!!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!
Everyone.. HUAT AH!!!

Haha.. okie.. i m a bit late in updating..
After a day of shopping with the guys, my dear very "politely" asked me to accompany her to shop for her new yr clothes on sat!
Seeing that she got no new clothes to wear, I agreed=P

Somewhere along the trip.. Dear: "I got money, but there is nothing for mi to buy!"
Very qian bian right? End up she didnt get anything -_-ll and i got a new shirt!
Pls dun complaint that i look flat in the plaid shirt..

But there is nothing better than an afternoon alone with my dear dear^^
Ebikko at the usual place soon k? (u shld know wat i mean)
My dear dear damn lousy lo.. say wan walk to city hall from orchard.. but half way thr..
Dear: leg damn suan~~(whining) i wan take bus!
LOL!
Told u that u can nv win mi in arguments one..=P

No comments: