Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

A new year..
A new beginning..
A new start..

I ended my 2007 with the company of Cher at the Botanics Gardens..
Wind was at our command..
The clouds was at our command..
Most importantly, time is at our command..
How i wish school wouldnt start..
And we could spend the days relaxing..

Looking back, 2007 was a good yr..
working as a Sony promoter let mi hone my communication skills..
Taiwan trip allowed mi to try something new..
FOC let mi made more frens.. and my present sweetheart..=)
From that day onwards..
For everything that has been thrown at mi..
I learnt alot..
I guessed i have grown..
Yr 2 was a hectic yr for mi..
i knew from the start i couldnt cope..
i muz give it a try..
i did..
i didnt succeed..
poor results..

But hey.. its the NEW YEAR..
So Everyone..
Lets lift our heads up..
Look at the clear blue sky..
Stretch out ur hands and reach for the stars!!
I will succeed..
I promise..

To u my dear..
Thx for everything..
i enjoyed the company..
i enjoyed suan-ing u in front of ur frens..=P
But most importantly.. u shld know how much u meant to mi..

No comments: