Sunday, January 6, 2008

Last Day of Hols...=(

End of a "relaxing" hols for mi..(pun intended)
Omg.. y did 1 month pass so soon!!!
Start of sem 2..
everyone lets work hard.. haha..

Last 3 days of my hols were fab..

Fri had dinner at joleen's place..
Imaging a buffet dinner juz for 8 of us.. WAHAHAHAHA..
I felt like a Prince=P
Plus her place juz rocks..
The chemistry the 5th maincomm shared..
guess thats wat u call "made for each other"..
I certainly would miss and rmb them..
Thx joleen..

Sat celebrated UY bdae at ichiban boshi..
Got to say it was fun and filling man..
worth every cents i paid for the food.. haha..

Sun..
Boon Piang came over to my hse for dinner..
haha.. food was nice rite?
My mum is the best cook..
wahahahaha..
"next time come no need to buy things hor?"
rmb this sentence.. told u no need le lo=P


No comments: